FEATURES IMPROVED FROM THE PREVIOUS SLIDING DOOR CLOSERS:
- Flexible installations: Various mounting bracket combinations provide different installation options.These brackets are suitable for the most of sliding doors, barn doors, framed sliding doors, frameless glass doors, patio doors, storefront sliding doors, interior sliding doors, bypass sliding doors, middle opening double sliding doors and so on. Furthermore, attaching and detaching (switching on and off) is also available through the new bracket connections.
- Easy Installation: Mounting slots for installation clips make installation easier than others.
- Slim Body: The slim body offers more possibilities to be concealed in door jamb.
- Vide Range of Powder Coated Colours: Various colours are available as an option, and makes the door closer looks like part of your door.
- Closing speed control: The position of the Speed Control Valve has been moved front, for easier sliding speed adjustment.
- Hold-Open: Mounting brackets of Hold-open device, offers a convenient operation.
- Durability: 200,000 cycle tested, much more durable and better than others.
- Service: 1 year warranty and lifetime after-service.
- Multinational PATENTED worldwide
- Self-closing sliding door closer, close door automatically, without an external power supply.
- Non-electrified device with handy hold-open function.
- Compare to expensive fully automatic door system, our 6th Gensliding door closer is a good value for money.To make your door like an automatic sliding door; easily install our 6th Gen sliding door closer on your existing sliding door.
- Various handy new brackets for more applications for timber doors, metal doors, frameless glass doors, framed glass doors, double sliding doors and bypass sliding doors.
- Long life span: 200,000 cycles tested
- Standard body length: 693 mm. Suits door width between 700 mm – 1,150 mm.
- Main material: Aluminum
- Standard finish: natural aluminum anodized. Other colours are available as option.
- Power Force: Extra Light (X), Light duty (L), Light Plus (L+), Medium duty (M), Medium Plus (M+), Heavy duty (H), Heavy Plus (H+)
- Door weight: Can be installed for door weight up to 200 kg, depends on the door’s rolling smoothness. If the rolling system is smooth enough, even the light duty can carry an 80 kg door.
HOW TO SELECT THE SUITABLE POWER FORCE FOR YOUR DOOR?
If you have no idea about your door weight and the start force to move the door or the condition of the smooth of rolling, there is a simple way might help you to choose the probably proper power force. (For reference only)
First of all, use ONE finger only to push the door, and see how far the door moves, then refer to the below table to select the power force.
- Can be installed on data centre, IT field, kitchen cabinets, wardrobes, utility cabinets and so on.
- Can be installed for middle opening double doors and barn doors.
- Can be installed for wood door, metal door, frameless glass door and framed glass door.
- Install the 6th Gensliding door closer at a smoking area to have the smoke isolated.
- For child safety, install the 6th Generation sliding door closer to the outdoor pool to keep the door closed at all times.